RECEIVING DHARMA & CHANTED PRAYERS
Difficult times are upon us. In response to this global event, AKBC is taking measures to continue to provide refuge through receiving Dharma teachings in a safe and practical way.
As such, we have made the proactive decision to temporarily close the Center, however, classes, retreats and pujas continue! You can enjoy Dharma and prayers from your home via live video streaming.
We are using Zoom for general program and foundation program classes, YouTube for Retreats and Facebook for chanted prayers. More details can be found on individual class, retreat and prayer pages with links.
How you can continue to receive Dharma teachings during this time…
Classes, Retreats & Pujas that are available:
- Weekly Drop-in Meditation Classes
- Mini Meditation Retreats
- Foundation Program Classes
- Weekly and Monthly Pujas
- Friday Puja & Potluck
- Public Talks
- Community Outreach
As we continue to move through this changing situation, we will do our best to keep our schedule up-to-date. Please check back here regularly and sign up for our E-News if you are not already.
Wishing everyone good health and true happiness.
Join Enews and stay informed about upcoming classes, retreats, and special events.
Join our e-news list and stay informed on upcoming classes, retreats, and special events.
May everyone be happy,
May everyone be free from misery,
May no one ever be separated from their happiness,
May everyone have equanimity, free from hatred and attachment.
TERMS and CONDITIONS
- This live-stream is intended for our local community only. If you do not live in RI, MA or CT please click here to find a Kadampa Meditation Center near you.
- Recording of live-stream classes is not permitted.
- The live-stream classes are for your own personal use. Please do not distribute the live-stream player password. If you are watching the live-stream and got the password from a friend, please consider making a donation here.
- To learn more about monthly memberships, click here.