RECEIVING DHARMA TEACHINGS DURING THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK
Difficult times are upon us. In response to this global event, AKBC is taking measures to continue to provide refuge through receiving Dharma teachings in a safe and practical way.
As such, we have made the proactive decision to temporarily close the Center, however, classes will continue! You will now be able to enjoy Dharma from your home via live video streaming. Detailed instructions can be found on class pages.
How you can continue to receive Dharma teachings during this time…
Live video streaming will begin Tuesday, March 17 and continue until further notice. Simply follow the link to the class page of your interest to access the live video stream. Regular class and event fees apply. Payment must be made online prior to viewing. More details can be found on individual class and event pages.
Classes and Events that will be made available:
- • Weekly Drop-in Meditation Classes
- • Foundation Program Classes
- • Mini Meditation Retreats
Temporarily on hold:
- • Weekly and Monthly Pujas
- • Friday Puja & Potluck
- • Public Talks
- • Community Outreach
Weekend Retreats (Preliminary Retreats) are also on hold, however, we hope to be able to offer them in a way in which everyone can take part at home, following a retreat structure at a specific time. In this way, engaging in retreat together as a community for the most benefit.
As we continue to move through this changing situation, we will do our best to keep our schedule up-to-date. Please check back here regularly and sign up for our E-News if you are not already.
Wishing everyone good health and true happiness.
UP-TO-DATE SCHEDULE CHANGES
• 3/17 Weekly Meditation classes LIVE VIDEO STREAM
• 3/21 Letting Go of the Past | Mini Meditation Retreat LIVE VIDEO STREAM
May everyone be happy,
May everyone be free from misery,
May no one ever be separated from their happiness,
May everyone have equanimity, free from hatred and attachment.
Join our e-news list and stay informed on upcoming classes, retreats, and special events.
TERMS and CONDITIONS
- This live-stream is intended for our local community only. If you do not live in RI, MA or CT please click here to find a Kadampa Meditation Center near you.
- Recording of live-stream classes is not permitted.
- The live-stream classes are for your own personal use. Please do not distribute the live-stream player password. If you are watching the live-stream and got the password from a friend, please consider making a donation here.
- To learn more about monthly memberships, click here.