BENEFIT & BLISS
Community Gathering and FUNdraiser
Saturday, May 21 | 5–7PM
An Evening of Benefit and Bliss
With the goal of continuing to grow our Center so we can help more people in our area find inner peace, join us for a special FUNdraising evening of refreshments, musical performances — including our very own Jason Valcourt, and a lively time with our spiritual friends, our Sangha.
Also, you’ll have the opportunity to support AKBC materially by participating in the silent auction with an amazing array of items and unique services. Or try your luck with one of our raffle baskets, chock full of gift certificates and other treats. Check them out below.
Everyone is welcome!
Give what you can
Can’t attend, but wish to DONATE
$7 for Kids / students
Silent Auction Items
- Dream Flight over Narragansett Bay with two friends
- Bristol B&B September getaway
- Knife Skills Class with Gen Tsoglam
- Pollinator Garden Tour and tutorial with Terry
- Personalized song written by Jason
- Knitting Lesson with Susan
- Heavenly Harp High Tea with Hyunjung and Gen Tsoglam
- Tai Chi and Tea with Karl
- Healing Reiki Session with Kerry
- Gorgeous Art Glass Lamp
- Victorian styled “day to night” earrings
- Jazz Jam with Miles Davis – the other one : )
- Private Yoga Class for up to 8
- Home cooked Afghani Dinner (for two)
- Sitting Pretty – Healing Alexander Technique session
- And more!
Plus some irresistible raffle baskets and items for you to try your luck with:
Shen Creek Acupuncture session, Reiki Session, Gift Certificates for Newport Restaurant Group, Healing Dharma Basket, pamper your cat and dog baskets, Tea extravaganza basket, and more….